Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We had same problem with Aggean we booked good return flight and are now coming home night flight,
no rebate ?!!!! not fair is it, but we fly out in the morning for 9 weeks so cant complain to much :wave:
Unfortunately they always cover themselves. If you look in the small print, you 'll see they cover themselves by saying they have the right to change your flight times by a certain number of hours without being liable to compensate you. It has to be very significant for you to get any compensation. Its just a chance we all have to take when we book flights very early. Annoying though, as any change the passenger makes, however far in advance always attracts an administration charge.
Our flight times changed with Onur travel a few weeks ago but just recieved our tickets and there back to original flight times :tongue So quite pleased about that x
thats great news for you, having your flights back to normal !!

I went with TC last year. it was 7am departure but was changed to 11.45am.

so when i booked for this year in 2008, it stated 7am again, knowing what happened last your i expected it, and yes it happened when i got my confirmation letter but they have also change another twice since then !! Last I heard by letter was 10.50am but I have found out by calling TC that it is actually going at 10.40am but no letter yet..

I was told as its only a small change it would be shown on my tickets.. but .... if we were late at the gate it would be our fault !! :que

we just cannot win !!!!!!!!!

anyway, happy holidays to you all

7 weeks to go :cheers
Greetings . Just recieved letter from Aegean flights to say british midland flights from Glasgow to /from Dalaman for dates in June have been cancelled , we were due to return on 20Th on BD and have been transferred to Onur air for return trip about 10 hours earlier (a daytime instead of night flight ) although outward flight is still as scheduled on 30 may . regards wee-john
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.