Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
mummybear64,

MAN-MIR is 1370 miles with a flight time of approximately 3 hours 30 mins

Darren
Hi mummybear, we've done this flight a couple of times and it's only been about 3 hours.
Thanks a lot :tup

Only 9 weeks on Sunday till we go WHOOPPEEEEE!!!
We flew to Tunisia last year and it took just under 3 hours. I thought it would of taken longer but was very pleased it was only 3 hours as Im really scared of flying :yikes Any tips to keep me calm would be gratefull :D
You have to remember it depends on your departure airport and the aircraft type you are flying on. For example an A321 cruises a lot slower than a 757 and can give a flight time of 15 minutes difference. 3 hours 30 mins is the official flight time from MAN to MIR using an A320, and 3 hours 10 mins from Gatwick. Weather conditions play a part too.

shellbarlow wrote:
Any tips to keep me calm would be gratefull

Refer to our Fear of Flying thread.

Darren
We must have always been lucky with weather conditions.Have flown from Manchester seven times to Tunisia,and has always been about 3 hours,last October going out was 2hrs 50min.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.