Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Flight times
9 Posts
Dont know about the flight time.

But I have been twice in April the daytime temperatures are fine, hot enough to spend the day round the pool and get a tan if that interests you. Pools are cold unless you have picked a hotel with a heated pool. The sun starts to lower and really you cant sunbathe after 4.30 to 5pm ish. In the evenings I used to take a little cardi or shawl into NB in case we wished to sit outside a resturant to eat. It can vary from night to night and you can get wind and breezes of an evening.
It'll be us and them changing the clocks at different times.
Thanks doe, alan

I was thinking the same re the clocks changing but wasnt sure how it works :scratch:

Doe, do the temps drop much at night time? my dad has been in January and said it did get quite a bit cooler come the evening.

NM
My daughter is there now and I'm sure she said they're 3 hours ahead of us.
I'm flying from Glasgow late april with times of 9.00 take off, landing at 15.50 so ties in with your flight times. However a bit cheesed off as i've just received notification of flight time changes for the August holiday. Moved to afternoon flight out and late flight 22.50 back landing at 2.40 in the morning. Not too happy about that :(
You might need a lightweight fleece Neilmondo.
Jusy realised the dates for clock changes are already posted on the Clock change thread at the top of the Forum...
Seem to remember temps dropping of an evening. We didnt bother with the aircon in the room at night.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.