Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Can anyone advise on flights to Anatalya during winter months. Thomas cook flight (1 only) fully booked. Tried other companies some cant even get the accomodation, let alone the flight...it all comes back to Thomas Cook , we can get a first choice flight but no hotel they tried booking us a first choice flight and doing the hotel seperately. it wouldnt work so they assume they have no hotels. I need to know what other airlines fly to anatalya in the winter months. Help please
Goldtrail always do this if you look at the first flight listed it will will usually have nil supplements and thats the difference. Jacqui
Hi Jacqui,
Ive checked the flight supplements for each flight and there all the same.Its the price of the flight to start with that goes up by £10 each time.Its got me baffled.
Hi Gulliver,

Are you in the XL enquiry screen? Try going into the booking screen and once there, the prices should be confirmed for your party.

You can then decide whether you wish to accept or decline the total price before confirming your booking.

Hope that this helps.
Hi Luddendenturk,
Ive tried what you said ,but all you get is the three different prices.They dont state why.they just say main cabin.
Hi gulliver,

Sorry about my earlier post. Have been on the web too long tonite, and was getting your original post confused with someone else's regarding XL.

I think you will find that Goldtrail are showing the increasing levels of pricing, dependant on how many people you are looking to book for. They probably have a limited number of seats available at £269, and as soon as these are gone the price will rise to the next level and so on. This is what lots of operators do, but without the transparency shown on Goldtrails site. If you are happy with the price I would book sooner rather than later, unless you are willing to take the gamble of a last minute bargain?

Hope that this helps.
Hi Rosie,

Where are you looking to fly from in the UK?
Hi luddenturk, my nearest airport is stanstead then gatwick or in the other direction Norwich
Hi Rosie,

Have done a search but can only come up with the same choices as you have for Winter Flights.

Gatwick - Thomas Cook or First Choice.

Stansted - Turkish Airlines, however can't bring up any flights on their website. You could try ringing them on 020 7930 4851.

Norwich - No flights showing.

Sorry can't be of any more help.
Thanks anyway for your help, but we have now booked the hemera flying from Manchester a 5 hour drive for us. Am now trying to collate flights to manchester but times are all wrong would mean staying in the airport overnight on both ways and because of the times arriving no point getting a hotel for just a few hours.
regards rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.