Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hiya :D Atlantis is right at the top of Cardiac Hill :D
is it a big hill?? :yikes will have to think of somewhere else if its that bad. any suggestions :roll:
Atlantis reviews HERE.

Pippy :D
http://www.oceanclubholidays.co.uk

I can recommend Club Oceano, Costa Luz or Princessa Ico

Costa Luz are the best of them and are on the beach.

Club Oceano have recently been refurbished and are also excellent, but up a hill.

Princessa Ico are up the same hill but are smaller and therefore very cheap.

I've stayed at all 3 and can answer any questions you may have about them.
Club Oceano reviews HERE, Costa Luz reviews HERE and Princesa Ico reviews HERE.

Pippy :D
BlueMoon,
Atlantis Las Lomas is indeed up a steep hill, but it's only 60 or 70- meters long, so if you're OK on uour feet it's no more than an inconveniance. Despite the hill though it's well located for the main strip with loads of decent bars and restaurants, Centro Atlantico, the beach and the Old Town and Bisofera center.

Cheers - Ole

PS, did you just book the flights to make sure you were out of the country for the Derby ? :) - can't say I blame you ! :lol:
cheers ole can just about manage about 70metres on me old leg!

p.s. we are at a wedding over in pdc otherwise would be watching them blues do some good work :rofl but will be watching it in the bar :glynis
bluemoon ,elenna appartment for£185 for that week with thomsons accomodation only,these are right bang in the middle of puerto del carmen.kev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.