Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
What airport is that from ?. I would be very surprised if they had pulled out of cuba as it's become very popular but possibly airport related :think .

I know when we booked for last year TC flights were every week from Gatwick and then they changed my dates because they reduced the flights to every other week.

First choice fly to cuba but as a package they were more expensive when we booked. Worth checking again now though .
Flying from Gatwick. I've just checked Airtours and it looks like there is a flight on the Monday so maybe they've changed the day, but you would think they would have said that in the letter there are alternative flights.

Mind saying that when I read it, I am going to Turkey in two weeks with TC and I first thought that was the flight and would have been horrified. At least now I have a year!
Hmm that's odd . I would have expected them to do what they did to me last year and change your flight day . Still TC but Admittidly mine was booked with direct holidays .

Have you spoken to them yet Sooze , maybe they can do that other flight day.
THanks am going to speak to them tomorrow just wondered if anyone else had it cancelled.
Looks like Thomas Cook are pulling out of Cuba for the winter, first flight is 29 March and we were booked on 7 February. Don't mind waiting a month, even though I was going for my 40th in Feb, but its gone up £400!
They are still flying to Cayo Coco but now it is fortnightly and not weekly as is used to be. Also they are flying out of Manchester on a Thursday and not Sunday. This is for winter 2011/2012. There are a lot of rumours saying T. Cook are going to pull out of Cuba altogether but personally I can't see it. They will probably cut the flights down like a lot of other airlines because they are sending 3 planes back from having leased them, so obviously cutting back on everything. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.