Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
They have pulled out of Newcastle as well to Cyprus. Possible to book with 1st edition, but not 2nd edition.

Robby :wink:
Sorry, meant 1st and 2nd edition of Kosmar (XL). Edit button not working tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Robby :wink:
*Admin edit - there is not edit facility available in the complaints forum for members -Glynis*
That is terrible that you were told about that in an attachment to the email with that header. Upon reading that header I would have immediately said "spam" and I wouldn't have even opened the attachement.

I think you should complain about the way you were informed. How many other people have been informed in that way and will not have read the email?
since xl and kosmar have merged nothing surprises me
i booked last year to fly to paphos with xl
i rang to add another person to the booking
the flight had been cancelled by xl 3 weeks before that and they ddnt realise and stilll took the booking
:que :que :que
Thanks for all your responses. I'm also wondering how many other people have had their flights cancelled and not aware of it. I have forwarded the email to a supervisor at the xl call centre and she is looking into it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.