Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I have never seen any cheap flights, as such, to Madeira. You could always ask XLAirways if there will be any spare seats on one of their flights. They fly the package holidays to there.

http://www.xl.com/

I've been on many of their flights when there have been several spare seats.
Easyjet now fly to Madeira - from Luton I think.

Pippa
Easy Jet from Stansted, we fly there on the 29th April for ten days, our two flights cost just £113 for the two of us, they are now £209. This will be our first visit to Madeira and as we are are keen walkers we look forward to the Levadas. I think that £209 is still excellent value. I don't speedy board or add to the cost uneccessarily.

Good Luck

Dave :)
We fly to Madeira quite often. Easyjet fly from Stansted and Bristol. Cheapest we've found was £90 return for both of us, but that was last February. These prices were unheard of until October last year when Easyjet opened their new route.
we are going with Inghams to Funchal last week in July paying an excess of £100 to use Stansted which is 5 miles from us! and yes using Easyjet...i can never understand this :que
Have you not considered booking your own flights and accomodation, there would be no £100 excess.
Plenty of accomodation in Funchal with WSH or Travel Republic. Well worth pricing up.

Dave :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.