Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've checed the nprices for you and Thomas Cook are the best price at the moment 220 each. Thats is actually about the going rate now.

Steve
Thanks for that Steve which Thomas Cook site are you on because the cheapest i can find with them is 288
Looking at Thomas Cook flights it seems they have hiked up all the prices since yesterday. :yikes
Hi Dave ;) I usually fly from Manchester or L,pool but I have just booked flights from East Midlands to Bodrum with T/Cook for April - better prices and times - early morning going out and afternoon coming back - no night flights :) It puts an extra hr or so on my drive from N.Wales but worth it for the better times.

Toffeemen
22nd May,daytime flights both ways.£289 each with H4U.
Hi Toffeeman,
We were quite fortunate as we booked April flights with TC outbound £89 inbound for £39..Same flights now over £200
My son was planning on a week at the end of March an I found him the perfect flights and decent times too leaving Man at 7-30am and leaving Dalaman at 3-25 in the afternoon.They were available Sunday at £131 return as I was on the booking page ready to pay.He decided to ask another friend at work to go and said leave until Monday...By Monday they had gone up to £223. :que
It is all about getting in at a decent price as they see to be up and down all the time. A gamblers market really.Just noticed TC flights 17th April dropped now since yesterday.
Regards Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.