Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Balkan Holidays fly from Manchester to Varna.

8) Toonman
have you looked at flightline.co.uk. 0800 541 541 have checked them out, they do Varna flights from Manchester for next year, also hotels
fiona
Try Thomson, friends flew from Manchester this year, can't say about next year but might be worth a try. BA fly from Manchester. BG Air stopped Manchester flights earlier this year but have heard they have or are reintroducing them.
Thomson is one of the companies that has pulled out of Northern Bulgaria, see HERE.

Others may follow, and in relation to anything Bulgarian, you can't predict what will happen next year from what has happened this.

Could be that Balkan Holidays will be the only ones doing flights to Varna in Summer season 2008. I think they will still have a fairly strong UK customer base in the Varna area.

Peter
Thanks for that article Peter, interesting reading. For what its worth I much prefer the areas around Varna will be interesting to see how much prices go up etc. Nels
thanks everyone, first choice have changed website now and varna area not included now. most other tour operators seem to be only going to bourgas, or still say its a first choice flight to varna, which i know wont be happening. i must admit there didnt seem to be many brits around resort this time, i wonder if there is just not enough british wanting to go and it is not viable for tour companies to offer varna. we were the only pick up and drop off ot the golden yavor, and there were only 3 familes dropping off in goldnen sands, and only 2 picking up
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.