Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Terminal 2, if you're going with Thomsonfly, according to the airport information. :wink:

Baldur
yes it is with thomson fly i did have a look on there website but couldnt find anything, so thanks for that you would think they would tell you tho when they send your confirmation email !
thanks again
It will say what terminal you fly from on your ticket. :D Have a nice holiday.
you can always check out manchester aiport website, htey have a list of destinations telling you which terminal you are flying from.
when you book with thomson fly you dont get a ticket just email confirmation and there was nothing about a terminal on it
as Baldur did, i have just checked out manchestr airports website and thomsonfly go from terminal 2. have you got to pick your tickets up on arrival at the airport? your confirmation should tell you which terminal
thanks everyone for helping me out with this one.
no you dont get a ticket at all its just like flying with ryan air/easy jet its just a refference you have and all it says is manchester - bourgas the times flight number etc! i sent thomson an email but it said it would be answered in 28 days! and my dad flys out on friday so would have been too late!
you would think they could tell you what terminal it is!
i tried to call but was on hold for over an hour.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.