Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
24C sounds good to me. No risk of being snowed in there!

Have a good hol.
Have a good time,wish I could escape this weather too!!!!T.
weather was good sunny every day hardly any clouds at all. had a couple of windy days but mostly mid 70,s and sunny. cool in the evenings 15 degrees so take a jacket.

price wise its not bad at all, the poor euro obviously doesnt help. A pint is on average 3E but a lot of places do 2 for 1 , try rthe big tropical bar on the front 2-1 on everything till 11pm as is TITOS Palace.
Best live music at the Brian Bora bar, upstairs bar near the toby jug. Good singer guitarist etc. again 2 -1 on beer 10pm -11pm. some bars doing a pint for 1.5E

Best restaurant was La Dolca vita just after the Tropical bar on the main front road. Superb food good value and very friendly service. The seafood spagetti was delicious.

Worst was the one adjoining scotch corner on the old town front, i think its now owned by scotch corner?? The food was digusting almost as disgusting as the foul language from the barman shouting from the bar to his chef in front of my kids. Cant repeat what he called some German old ladies. Tasteless pizzas and smelly distgusting spag bol that made my kids wretch.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.