Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
You'll find lots of info on the Sunset Cruise in my post in THIS topic. I highly recommend it (no kids allowed by the way), the food is delicious, the wine we had was nice (can't remember what it was called but it was the rose wine), the crew are wonderful and if you're really lucky, we were, you'll see dolphins! I've got loads of photos of the cruise HERE including the beautiful sunset, the boat, the tables and even one of the dolphins!

Regarding the airport, read my post in the airport thread HERE so you'll know what could possibly happen in terms of people trying to take advantage of you.

I can't help with any other excursion prices as we only did the cruise.

I posted several times in the tummy upset thread HERE so have a read through that also to see how we got on this time. During our last visit in 2005 four of us had quite unpleasant D & V, this time was completely different.

If you need to buy any toiletries out there you may be surprised how expensive they are, at least they were at the shops near the Conrad. Sun creams, hair products, deodorant etc were all more expensive than in the UK so try and ensure you take everything you're likely to need.

Confectionery is also very expensive out there so if you like a bar of chocolate or packets of biscuits take them with you.

If you're planning on snorkelling (You must! It's amazing!) but haven't bought equipment yet, don't worry, it's cheap to buy out there.

Have a lovely holiday!

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.