Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Just checked Airtours website who operate this flight (although it's British Midland flight) and as you say it states it's at 15.55

Travelling to
Costa Dorada - Reus

Departing from
Teesside @15:55

Carrier
British Midland

Departing on
07-May-2007

Carrier: British Midland
Departs: Costa Dorada - Reus (REU) @13:35
Arrives: Teesside (MME) @15:05

Which tour operator are you flying with? I'd give them a call asap.
Hi..i have already called my travel agent..they checked and said there is no record of any changes as yet!.......not a lot else i can do :?
Which tour operator are you travelling with?

What times have you been given?
Hi details are below.

MON 7MAY07 MME/REU 0840/1205 ZREI....

MON 14MAY07 REU/MME 1945/2110...

I have telephoned them again this afternoon and she said any changes would have shown by now and we would have been notified by post of the changes...i still feel like im stuck in limbo tho :?
Sorry forgot to say its with airtours..i booked it through going places out of the airtours brochure...
Also ive telephoned durham tees valley airport..and they have said they only have 1 flight listed to fly to reus on 7th may and that is .....3.40 pm :lol: so it would seem there are many diffrent flights times floating about !.. :shrug so who knows..they said best stick to the time i was originally given ..ring them 1 week before i travel and i will have a definate time then... :?
Weird - although the Durham Tees Valley airport are nearer to the times shown on their website.

Let us know the outcome - and good luck.
Thanks i will let you know....my tickets are due to arive this weekend so we shall see what times await me on them .
Fingers crossed tho my times arnt gonna be too bad :lol:
Hi Glynis...I finally get my tickets today and they chose today to notify me of the flight change...something i had asked them weeks before..and it seems my fears were confirmed ..we are scheduled to be on the later flight ..meaning missing a days holiday ... :( ..just thought id let you know as i promised. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.