Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
58 views and not a single comment !.. LOL I take it, it wasn't that useful/interesting then.. :cheers
Awww bless! There's some mouth watering dishes there - slurp.

Thanks Steve :tup
Very tasty Steve - I take it you like Steens restaurant then!
We love Steens... its not the sort of place we would have normally gone to as we(for that read I and she puts up with) tend to want Cypriot food and other things we don't get at home... However having been to Cyprus several times and in passing we thought for a change lets try "cooking like you get back home" and went in.

Can't say how impressed we were ! The place is relaxed, clean and friendly ! Billy is the most geniune good bloke you'll ever meet. The food is cooked to perfection and plenty of it. If you fancy some good food (lilke you get back home) and a nice friendly place then call in !

We are back in Cyprus fairly soon and I'm hoping he's managed to keep a blackpudding for a big breakfast (as he got a few in the other week !)...

To be honest we love many places like the Nautilus Trattoria in Pernera, all places really.... just let me back... :rofl

Steve
Will try Steens in Aug/Sept. stopping just round corner at Rising Star.Saw the owner handing out flyers there in May.Cracking photos by the way :tup
We tried Steens for the first time on our last visit in June it is excellant food and they had a good singer on the night we were there. Having been to Pernera so many times we do have our favourite restaurants but I think Steens will be one of them in future!
I was concerned prices were going to be expensive, but a pint of KEO for 2 Euro about £1.75 ish was really good. Although we were half board, we actually went out to restaurants, had wine and several courses and it was cheaper than the UK. Some items were expensive but on the whole cheaper.

We went to the water park (slightly off topic) on a coach, costing 2 euros from early morning until 11.30 at night, and you can use it as much as you like. Taxis do not like it.

Food wise the quality and quantity was really good, i came back with £500 so was chuffed with that.

Michelle x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.