General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
always buy new,having 3 holidays this year & it will be new ones,for every one.i must admit,to not buying new bras though.always buy new ones,for my grandaughter as well.
tracy
Bought loads on new undies for holiday had in April tops and bottoms - I really like new underthings makes you feel .... well you know ;)
Were they nylon Miss Pink or did you manage to find some pretty cotton stuff?
Nylon - don't really like cotton undies for me Helen
Were they nylon Miss Pink, or did you manage to find some pretty cotton stuff?
Always buy new stuff ! gotta be george at asda white and black boy pants for me and same colours in bra's. though I did deviate and get a 2 pack of denim and luminous yellow from peacocks for £7 ( bras, that is !! )
I'm not getting new this year.

I have just had to get new due to a shrinking wasteline
always buy new undies for hols , but always travel in a comfy worn in bra , wish i could wear the sets you can buy from the cheaper shops like primark as they are so pretty , but i have to buy seperates as bigger on top than the bottom
Hi Helen,I'm like you,M &S cotton for me too,nylon makes me hot and irritable,it's harder getting pretty in cotton though,isn't it?
I always buy some nice new ones for my hols, when I went to Goa in March I went to La Senza where I got the deal of 5 pairs for £12 !! Really great quality, I got 10 pairs , some very pretty floral with satin bows then a couple of white, black and nude toned plainer ones, they were great, my sister bought some at the same time for her hols and liked them too.
Bras , well I always wear M & S smoothlines type , for a 2 week hol I take 2 strapless, 1 white one black, then 3 T shirt types black, nude and white. I don't buy new every time I go though as it would cost too much really ( I have 4 hols this year :D )
I have loads of new undies which I will take a few,but might buy 5 pairs from primarni in a few wks..not goin overboard with underwear took loads last year and never wore them,..
Sloggi knickers for me every time. They may not be the most prettiest but they are cool, wash well time after time and most important of all - very comfy!

Pippa
I buy new undies before I go on holiday too, I tend to wear shorts (you know the ones) as they are comfy. Not sure why I just shared that with HT but never mind. :whoops
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.