Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific

Discussions regarding holidays in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region.
Great information David. Let's hope people take note of it, and have a great time in NZ. Wish I was going :tup
Me too Helen!

Great advice from the foreign office. I wonder how many fans will take the trouble to visit the foreign office website though :think
The beauty of driving in NZ is when you get away from the towns there is almost no traffic on the roads. We drove some days for hours without seeing another car. We did witness a serious accident on our first day there . We couldn't get a signal from our mobiles but we were quite close to a village and a local resident called emergency services from a land line. It was the first of a few incidences of bad driving that we saw but to be honest it wouldn't put us off driving there if we ever visit again. I would love to be going again, I fell in love with the place when I visited a few years ago and I wish anyone who will be going a safe and enjoyable trip.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.