Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Athensfan, I use the new posts button whenever I browse HT as that way I know there'll be at least one mew post there that I haven't read already.
I do on the other 2 phpBB forums I use, but that's no use here as I never look at the majority of the forums, only the Greek ones, + cities, flights & general topics. Otried it when I first jined as it was a habit, but then it was just pages of places I have no interest in &/or no knowledge of.
when i see this - the costa brava forum can be a bit like this - i usually just look and see who last posted, and if it was a Mod i just don't bother to open that forum.
i am not saying that the Mods don't occassionally post something i may want to read on the forum :wink: but this method has served me well over the years.
this sometimes mean that i miss a post, but that is usually apparent next time i look.
Ah, so that's the answer then, ignore the mods! :rofl
Actually, I may well do this & hope I don't miss one of the few questions I can really help a lot with.
Ah, so that's the answer then, ignore the mods!

:cry
:think You probably won't see this as you are now ignoring us :rofl
It is one thing that I would find an improvement if a Mod posts other than welcome it is marked or vice versa,it is a shame if you do not look at mods posts but a time waster if you are in a hurry to see new posts if you have been a member for some time.
For some reason, I seem to think that it is also an aid for the Mods to see that threads have been checked, and therefore cuts down the time they have to spend reading all the posts, in all the threads. Or am I way off there???

And am editing, as I see this is a very old thread, sorry :duh
On other forums there is a "bumper marker" , and anything below this, will already have been read & checked. I'm presuming it's the same sort of thing on here.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.