Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
the forums
30 Posts
Hi Fiona, the Goa forum is the only forum that i feel i 'belong' to, so i only post on here.
But i also read the complaints forum, as this makes interesting reading.
you should have a look at General Holiday Enquiries - there can be interesting threads there.
I tend to read a lot of forums as I'm always researching something( and of course I have to mod a few :D )
The Complaints one is also interesting
I'm nosy me :wave: When ever I come onto HT I always click on the 'New posts' button and read anything that attracts me :) Posting, I mainly do on here but I have been known to elsewhere.
Fiona, I always read the goa forum first when I log on each day, then I browse the general forums, ie. general hints and enquiries, flights only, computer problems etc.
i only ever seem to get time to read the goa forum (and then not as much as i would like!!) but do occassionally check out the Expat forum...
chilly
i only read the goa forum,unless im researching for another destination of course! :)
:D

HI
I read the goa,menorca,french ones and i would think that i would read any others if i was going there i fine them all interesting to be honest,they make great reading.

All ways click on active topics first then the rest.

Pip
x :sun2
99.9999999% I am active in the Goa Forum... but sometime early this year I posed some questions in the Europe (Switzerland) forum (not sure if that was the exact forum name) and someone came back with some good answers which was very helpful during my travels in Switzerland.
I do read the Goa forum more than anything else. I also like the General Enquiries Forum and normally have a read in there as well. When I am going somewhere different on holiday I always look thru that forum for relevant information (will be USA forum today as hoping to fly to Vegas next Wednesday).
Like Ellie, when I log on I always click on View New Posts (I am a nosey wee so and so as well ;) ). Sometimes there are questions I can answer or just points of interest for me in there.
ooohh lucky you Germma :)
chillyx
Hi all
I have been following the Menorca forum we are going in the morning
Some of the time I am on the forum all by myself (billy no friends me)
It is definatly not as much fun as the GOA FORUM I will miss my daily fix while
I am away only 134 sleeps to Goa :sun2 Pat :sun :hols
You will just have to liven it up :)
Have a great holiday :cheers
I use the Goa forum the most read it every day,when going some where else i look on that forum
for some idea,s at the moment its the America one [quite helpfull]but also asked a few question,s
on the Cruise forum[not so helpfull] the Goa one has to come out on TOP all sooooooo helpfull :cheers
Ann :)
Ann
you could always try asking on the Far East forum :)
Fiona
looking on the cruise forum as needed help on a Far East Cruise ,its booked now
but surely someone had been on one of these!!!!
Thanks Ann :)
Usually Goa and Turkey, depending on the season as Turkey goes a bit quiet during the off season.
a good combination as Turkey takes over when Goa dies down :)
The Goa forum, EVERYDAY!! Have to have my "fix"! :tup
Been on the Cyprus forum a lot lately as going there in 12 days! :sun2

Still keep an eye on the Goa forum, will probably visit more as we go into winter and i think of going back.

J.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.