Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: the forums
30 Posts
The various Greek and Turkey ones, and the Africa/Middle East ones mainly, but also the General Holiday Enquiries forum and the Computer Problems one. Having said that, I like to browse most of the areas when I have a bit of leisurely time. I did start off on the Goa forum though, and followed that for quite a while before I joined.
Brought this back as its interesting to hear which forums members use :)
well good point Fiona an interesting topic!! I am ashamed to say i only ever read the Goa forum, but think i might just have a wander through some others now you suggest it!! good thinking .. :tup
chilly
First point of call is the goa forum to catch up with the gossip :) I love the far east forums to reading trip reports and getting new ideas for next hols.

I also dip in and out of the flights/airline threads like peoples reviews of airlines i may be using.
I dont read the Goa forum but I still found this . :rofl :rofl
As well as the Goan and Turkish forums I also often read the hotel reviews.
I find it fascinating how two visitors to the same hotel in the same weeks can post completely different reviews based on food and cleanliness etc. Also how people staying at hotels I have used have a completely different viewpoint .
thats so true it amazes me too... and its the same about the same places .. resorts etc :think
chilly
Goa / Spain / Portugal / Flights / Computer problems - anything that interests me or places I have been, to see if any help can be given or to catch up on whats happening.
re the computer forum- its very handy and also one you need to log on , to access.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.