Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I can help with one question, the luggage. As you are not flying there are usually no restrictions on the amount or weight of luggage you can take. However bear in mind that there isn't a lot of room in the cabin for storage.

luci :wave
Thanks. I've just done a search and think you're right.
:)
My main problem was how to get to Dover from Yorkshire. I tried the National Express website, but it wouldn't give me any results. I thought about getting a train, but i would have to make my way to Leeds before getting a train to London and then changing and getting another train to Dover. So it looks like driving down in the car. I've searched for Dover car parking reviews and it doesn't sound too bad. I should be able to leave the car nice and safe for a week for about £60 and it's supposed to be within walking distance of the ships dock. So that's next years holiday sorted.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.