General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
French lessons
20 Posts
Hi,
Have a look at eBay :-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Linguaphone-Learn-French-Daily-Mail-Full-9-CD-Set_W0QQitemZ280055805681QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3788QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
is the full set,but there are part sets on offer there as well.Just type "Daily Mail French" into their search.Good luck.
Yes, I've got it. Don't worry about e-bay - I'll look it out for you and put it in the post if you let me have your address. No charge - that's what friends are for :)
Thank you Sagres and Aslemma.

Have sent you a PM Aslemma.

Cicekler
No problem,Cicekler - glad you're sorted out.
Aren't most H.T.ers nice people?
aslemma, did I mention that I'm looking for a new BMW 7 series ? :rofl
No, you forgot to mention that Sagres, but if Santa leaves two of them at my address by mistake I'll make sure you get the spare. :lol:
Spare tyre :rofl

Sanjiiiiiiiiiii
sanji,
You leave my waistline out of this !!!! :lol: :lol:
If you would like one of those Sanji I can certainly let you have a couple at least. As it's so near Christmas I would be quite happy to let you have all my spare tyres and I could even throw in a couple of double chins as well. :lol: :lol:
Aslemma - You're a star. They arrived yesterday - hubby will be so pleased. Thank you once again for being a very good friend.

Cic

:thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks
No problem, I was glad I could help. Do, however, make sure your husband has a break from his language lessons over the Christmas holiday. :lol:
I am sure he will have a break. I have 4 dozen mince pies stashed away for Christmas - that should do the trick. :D

Cic
bonjour!

hows the french lessons going?
I was wondering the same but didn't like to ask. Give the poor man a chance, I bet he's only just got over Christmas and the New Year. :lol:
Hi

I have been away for 4 weeks looking after my mum and I am sorry to say that the French lessons have not been put to use yet. I reckon it was all the housework that I normally do that got in the way. :lol:

There is another trip to France looming so I will put a bit of pressure on hubby now - trust me, he's not going to get away with it.

Cic
Good news.

Hubby has started the French course and is doing well.

aslemma - have PMd you.

Cic
I'm glad he's doing well and have replied to your PM Cic. :)
Do you know Aslemma, whilst I was away in Tunisia, I heard about you and some French lessons - and I thought , ...................."goodness me"!!!!! :shock: :oops: Now I understand it was French language lessons. That's a relief old friend! :lol: Jenny x
Hey Jenny - I am shocked to the core that you should have thought otherwise - on the other hand a girl's got to have a sideline, but you weren't supposed to find out. :lol: x
This might interest you.
Over the Easter week-end the Spanish site that I go on they have launched a sister site for French Lessons.
It is in its infancy at the moment, but if it is as good and as popular as the Spanish side when it has been fully developed, then I think you will benefit tremendously from it.

It is at the moment entirely free, the Spanish side was free for 2 years, but due to the success of the site and having to increase their bandwith, they now charge £10 for a yearly licence to study Spanish.
The Spanish side can be viewed by clicking on the link at the bottom of the French page with free samples to try. :wink:

http://www.francais-extra.co.uk/

HTH's
Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.