Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Yes patchy details Chris .lets hope it's just an asolated incident :(
Odd isn't it Lyn.

I'm embarassed to say that in all my visits I have never made it to Old Market, even though i have stayed up there, so i cant quite visualise it. Seems strange that they dont know if it was a 'drive by shooting' which sounds a bit unlikely and like something out of an American cop show or some sort of repercussion from something else that had happened, but if the later why target a tourist? Perhaps they do know but are not letting on?

I'm sure they dont have the openness of police processes & dogmatic press that we have, where everything that happens is gone over in minute detail to scare us half to death & make us feel like we live in war zone even though we aren't. Very strange ?

Have you booked your hotel ? I seem to be coming up with good prices on travel republic at the moment, but am a worry wart so frightened to book with them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.