Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
sorry we do not have any reports on this one however i have found you one here

wizard
Hi Beachcomber,
A fellow HT member, Amber has stayed at these apartments a few times and speaks well of them. We met her and her hubby in Kassiopi a couple of years ago whilst they were staying there. From what I remember, they said the apartments were clean and well presented and the owners were very friendly.Would you like me to send her a message asking her for more info for you. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
Hi Shirley
That would be great if you could get in touch with her.
All we want to know is if they are clean and have air conditioning and if they are in a good location.
Also if the pool is okay, just basic information really
I know they will probably be basic but most apartments in Greece are :)
Thank you
Hi beachcomber,
Shirley has contacted me for info for you on the Frosini Garden Apartments. We have stayed here twice - the apartments are about a 10 min walk from the harbour we found the location good. I can't remember if there was air con as we were there both times at beginning of May and it was freezing in the rooms! They are all marble which would be great in the really hot months. The apartments are really nice, quite roomy and very clean. The only downside was the balconies at the front are all behind the trees so didn't get much sun - again probably a godsend in the heat but not so good when we went! There is a really large pool and plenty of room in the lovely gardens for sunloungers (small cost for these).

We were really pleased with the apartments and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again we thoroughly enjoyed Kassiopi.

Hope this helps and if there is anything else you need to know I will try and help.

Amber
Thanks Amber
Its always nice to hear from someone who has actually been there. I had read a couple of reviews that were not very good, but I suppose everyone is different, and what suits one person does not suit another.
As long as the apartments are clean and there is a pool we will be happy. Would I be right in thinking that there is a bar and is it open on a night time.
thank you. :sun2
Hi Beachcomber,
I'd like to suggest an alternative to the Frosini Gardens if you're still open to suggestions. We stayed at the Dimas studios and appartments. They were right on the harbour and central to everything. The pool was huge in beautiful surroundings with a fantastic view over the harbour. The only drawback is that it may not suit you if anyone in your party has mobility issues as the road leading up is very steep. It's a short road but the incline takes some getting used to. In our opinion it was well worth it just for the view. You might like to take a look at the reviews for more info. I've also posted a couple of photos in the Kassiopi album in Ht's photo gallery.
It's definitely somewhere where we'd return.
Thanks Shirley
Yes we are open to suggestions, the apartments you mentioned sound really nice but as we are going it August I have been unable to find them so I think they must be booked up which is a shame.
We normally book up about a year in advance but this time we have not bothered and we are having difficulty finding somewhere.
May have to bite the bullet and go to Turkey but would love to go to Corfu if we can find somewhere.
Thanks again
Hi again,

The bar was never open in the evening - whether this was because it was so early in the season and not many guests or if it is always like this I don't know. It didn't really bother us as plenty of other bars to go to! But it was always deserted in the evenings.

Amber
Bar
so guys im working at the bar now.and i cant tell you that its open evru day from 8morning till 10 evening!about the hotel i advise you to come at full season july -august
Hi Deatha,
so guys im working at the bar now.and i cant tell you that its open evru day from 8morning till 10 evening!about the hotel i advise you to come at full season july -august

I presume that's the Frosini Gardens you're talking about. Do you happen to know anything about the Dimas apartments at all? Thanks
Thinking of Corfu for next August. Can't decide which resort, Kassiopi and Roda sound nice. Want somewhere with nightlife but not too busy. We are in our 50's but still like to enjoy ourselves! Just got back from Stalis which we loved so anywhere similar to this. Not too bothered what beach is like as long as we get a good pool. Appreciate any info on other resorts as well as these 2. Also recommend apartments? Cheers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.