Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
when we were over there 2wks ago we went to the zoo ,a must for all ages,from there we went to Miramashopping complex,there are alot of places to eat and drink there,mexican,holywood ,everthing,cinema ,we were aged 26,30,44,49,had a really great day,the 2 younger ones then went to pubs on way home,typical :roll:
Are there eating places and bars in the Miramar shopping centre? We're thinking of booking the Myramar Beach Apartments, which I believe is nearby....and I thought maybe we'd have to walk a fair bit or get the bus to bars???
yes there a plenty of places to eat and drink in miryma shopping centre
There are a few bars and a couple of 'restaurants' but most of them are snack bars or sell fast food.

Bear in mind also that this is an indoor shopping centre and therefore the bars are indoors too. May not be so appealing on a hot summers night.

:D
Hi Davey,

Fuengirola is a big town. Where are you staying when you get there?

There are several popular bars in the centre of town, near the Marina area. There is a Lineker's bar down by the Marina, about two minutes walk from the PYR Hotel. Just along from PYR, there are a few bars on the main drag which are popular. One of those is The London Pub, but I'm not a fan, as it's over-ratede and over-priced in my opinion.

Two bars just past TLP are Bogarts & The Old Town Bar. I find both of them friendlier and better value, but you can decide for yourself.

Further along the road forks, with the front road continuing along the beach and the other road on the fork running parallel with the beach, but about 50 yards back. This road has a wide selection of bars and restaurants and you should find something there to suit everybody, at least as far as eating is concerned.

Let us know where you are based and we might be able to be more specific.

Cheers,

JJ.
the shopping centre is just behind the fuengirola beach apts,there is a few bars and restaurants in the shopping centre,even a burger king(keep the kids happy). it is a little walk to the bars on the front, but if they have finished the bridge it shouldnt be too bad. like what as already been said, the zoo is fantastic and a little walk up to the castle is nice, some great views from there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.