Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
you get off at torreblanca,walk to your left up the steep flight of stairs,turn right down the hill to the roundabout,go left ant the gardinia park is about 400 yards up the hill on the right

if you cant make the steps,just head straight out of the station area to the south as you get off train (where you face as you get off)and turn left,walk through the torreblanca hotel car park,then right to roundabout mentioned above

actually 2nd way is prob the easiest
Thanks for that Gillian. Have you ever done the journey from Malaga airport to Fuengirola before ?. If so how long does the train take ?

Thanks

Robert
I did it in december and it took about 35 mins.
The trains run every half hour and cost about 2-3 euros. Quite a saving over taxis and very easy to do.
Thanks for all the help folks. We head out this Sunday morning and I think we shall try the train.

Robert
Caught the train instead of our usual Taxi from the airport to Benalmadena this trip.Only one side of platform is operational for both directions.Trains are 5 past and 25 to the hour.Think it was 3 euros for us both single.
Taxi fare from station at Arroyo to Hotel Bali 7 euros(think we got ripped off there)But still cheaper than possible 30+ for whole journey by taxi.
Think you have as well Pipefitter. Normally only 4 to 5 euros from train station. Then again it might depend on the amount of luggage you had with you. I have heard of 8 euros from the Station to the Bali.
Just had two small suitcases Tony.Was expecting to pay about 5, going by price we paid Bali to El Penillo late nights last June, which was 6.
You dont need to get of fuengy stion get of at torrablanca, your hotel is nearby, the gardenia park is all inclusive, my sister went and loved it....Its a bit of walk for me, I like to be either in los boliches or central fuengy...but still a good choice, you will be able to see the andalusian bull thats perched on the hillside from your hotel.
If you open Google earth you can see exactly where youu want to go
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.