Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi

The ferry companies which operate the route are Fred Olsen Lines and Naviera Armas. You could have a look at their websites. I think it is quite expensive. There is a lot of info on http://www.fuerteventura.com. The ferries dock in Corralejo and you can walk into the town or right along the seafront where there are some good bars and restaurants, also there are a couple of nice beaches. The water park is at the top of the main street but I think it's closed in March. You would need a bus or taxi to get to the big surfing beaches which are out of town or to visit other resorts/villages.

We have visited in March and it has been lovely and warm. Enjoy it.

Jean
Hi,
As Jean sid it is really pricey to do it yourself. I think your best bet will be to find a place that does excursions or see your rep if you are doing a package. Most of them over here do a day trip to Lanzarote for 35 per adult and give you loads of free time on the island. If you do it on your own it wll be over 100 euros with a car or over 40 euros as foot passengers each.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.