Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Kath, Why dont you contact all of the mobility equipement companies in Benidorm and see if they have recliner chairs for hire or something else that would do the job. If you google Benidorm mobility I'm sure you will find a few companies and then you could email them and see if they have what you need .

Good Luck
Serena

Thank you, that is an excellent idea. I will give it a try and let you know on here if I get any results

Regards Kath :)
Kath I think most of the apartments and hotels that are used by the tour operators will have uncomfatable chairs/sofa Mainly because each room or apartment is a set standard. I always miss a comfy chair whilst away.

You could try some of the letting agents or private lets as they may have furnished their apartments with more homely furnishings. Owners abroad have a website and they have pictures of the apartments so you can see what is in them.

Good luck
Thanks Christine.
Well I found Easyhire who hire out mobility aids. We saw their scooters and the new Limo scooter for two people while we were there. Theyalso hire a recliner chair, so just e mailed them now.
Thats Great Kath,
I'm so pleased I could help. The reason I thought of the mobility people is because I hire a scooter while I'm in Benidorm.
I hope you have a good holiday .
I'm looking forward to mine in just over three weeks staying at the Don Pancho hotel for the first time, but not the first time to Benidorm, me & hubby love the place .
Hope you have a great time. Not stayed at Don Pancho for years, but loved it when we did.Ive been going to Benidorm since I was 17 so many many years now
Good luck Kath, I hope you can get what you need for mum. :tup :tup :tup
Thanks Ron
Just had info from a firm called "Easyhire" in Spain who are going to rent us a rise and recliner chair when we are there. So that will solve the problem. Thank you everyone for your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.