Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
get in the mood
4 Posts
Hi Happy.

Glad to see you are looking forward to Pomorie again the place looks great this year and I solved the mystery about where the western bar is'nt now it has gone bit the dust but hey there are still lots of good bars Chicos in the main st. has changed and is looking great also doing pizza now and plenty of seats outside also one or two nice little restraunts up at the top of the town past the St. George the beach was looking good and the weather was excellent. 8) 8) :lol:
so whats in the place the western bar was then?
glad that the place aint changed too much
will give chicos a go
maybe have a pint or two :D
Hi Happy

sorry to say there is nothing there now just a small squareand a little garden, but there are stil plenty of other places to try have you tried having a meal at the hotel Peneka it is at the top of the street which leads from the main square where the church is as you go up what used to be Nikolai Laskov there is a bank on the right just opposite a shop called Bon Jour follow the street and Penaka is on the right the meals in there were always good also well worth trying, the pomoriska rakia.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.