America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
your shuttle bus will probably drop you at the transportation centre, from there you will find buses to each park as well as the monorail,its easy to get around ,you just have to remember which bus bay number your shuttle drops you off at and what time he will return.
Thanks audbod...

Is the transportation to universal with the free shuttles more direct?

Lloyd
yes they just drop you off in the coach and taxi rank,you then walk up the stairs and follow the crowds,really easy to find on way out, your shuttle driver should inform you of were he will pick you up.
Which Hotel are you staying at Heatwave.....sometimes only thing you have to worry about using free shuttles from hotels is they can get very packed at the end of the day,espically after fireworks or the park closing down for the night...i know this may sound a little silly when you got free transport but sometimes if you are traveling with other people or if you chat to other people if you say get 6-8 people together and get a taxi together if you get a regular driver he will give you his card and depending where you staying should only cost you about $25-30 a taxi ride if you get 6-8 people only about $4 each.We have always found the free buses ok going to parks,but at the end of the day,when you feeling a little tired,just want to get back to hotel quicker and not cramped in a bus with loads of others.....saying that you will have a great time all the best.....
Thanks....
We are staying at The comfort suites maingate (not east)

Lloyd
Well your near the entrance to disneyworld,its alot better for you there when you go to disney parks,alot nearer than I Drive.
so really only a 20-25 mins coach journey to sea world and universal.looks a good choice of hotel,Have a great trip...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.