Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Car hire??

RCI transfer??

Can you advise what site you used for flight to Miami. We are stiill looking at the (slight) possibility of that T/A.
Thanks Hamrag

We are flying from Dublin to Boston 2 days / Washington 4 days / Miami 4 days then join cruise

We are flying to Boston with Aer Lingus but booked the return for 30th November back from Orlando to Dublin with them it was just 33.00 pounds more than one-way so hoping to get another trans across in November and then use the return flight
Thanks, and what a wonderful trip you have planned!
Is Gatwick to pick up the car or get a flight.

One way car hire is likely to be an issue none of the main car hire places are close to Harwich.
Flying home from Gatwick to Belfast,think Royal Caribbean do a transfer at 61.00 pounds each.

Just when you think of the flights at 32.00 pounds each it was making the transfers pricey, but must do is a good master.

(pound sign does not work on my computer) :duh

Thanks
Thanks Windjammer

Really appreciate you taking the time to find that information out. I have already booked Easyjet from Gatwick. Ryanair can add up with all the extras and only a 15 kilo luggage allowance is tight for 3 weeks

Just have to go with the transfer at 61 pounds each they have put us on a wait list for that
Always lookiing for better ways to get to and from cruises.

Still to crack Harwich unless we take the car.

If transfers are £61 each check the taxi cost and try to join up with someone from the CC roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=946073

Quick look
There is a shared bus going into central london for £25pp.
Thanks for all the help

I sent an email to the person organizing the coach and he replied very quickly but it is just going close to victoria which would mean a taxi ride so that would be coach/taxi/train and as we are the big 70 next year it is tough with the luggage and the saving would be very little just hope we get the transfer

Just a thought we flew to Rome last year and then the train to the port for less than 61.00 pounds each and also Malaga flight/bus/taxi was less. You people do pay a lot for travel on the mainland, we are fortunate here with free travel all over Ireland
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.