Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Have a Look at both The Regente and Los Dalmatus Hotels, ive stayed at both, and like them both.

Best Regards - Taggy
Madmadge,

Not sure how long your going for ? But I've just organised a long weekend for me and my friends for this May and a lot of the hotels recommended to me wouldn't accept a booking for less than 5 nights or 7 nights :(

We've decided to go self catering having been recommended several places we opted for the Levante Club Apartments, they were good value and in a good location, plenty on your doorstep or a 10 min walk to the square and very close to the beach :tup
Have a look at Travelrepublic for accommodation in the Levante area, there are loads coming up and probably the best site for prices.
If you see something that looks okay have look at the reviews or come back for advice. Most 3/4* are usually good in Beni. With apartments you will most likely have to give a deposit on arrival and sometimes collect keys from another place.
Hope this helps....Caz

Weather is not something you can predict but it can be good if you are lucky.
thanks all yes i use travel republic or alpha rooms we are only going for a weekend or maybe 4 nights if i get my way i wll check those places out :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.