Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi onetruenutta ... while you wait for some feedback here, this previous topic may provide you with some useful info:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=130613

David :wave
Palm Court apartments would be ideal for you.
You can't get any closer to where the night life is.
Hi, could anyone help me with ideas on where to stay in benidorm? We are looking to go all inclusive for 2 nights in march. We want somewhere that'll be able to accomodate our large group of approx 30. Choice and quality of food is also important and also close to the resort centre is a must. Can anyone also tell me how much a taxi is from Alicante airport to benidorm?

not sure where to say you should stay.but taxi will cost you anything from 65 to 70 euro one way.so why not book a transfer bus.they offer block booking on big partys.far cheaper and you will all be together.instead of a convey of taxi;s.resorthopper or others.

you gonna have to book hotels with travelrepublic or other sites.but some only let you book a min of 3 nights.i use travelrepublic.

why not pick a few hotels then get back to this site for help.people will then tell you more info on hotel.if its the right one for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.