Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
The Rambles is the place to be for a stag do, but be warned its expensive!and very very noisy at night
people are still out and about at 5/6am in the morning.We paid anything upto €4 for beer on the Ramblas and €1 in the Gothic part.
We tended to drink off the Ramblas, near the Gothic part, you can wear what you want in bars restaurants, not too sure about the night clubs.
Thanks. Is the gothic part not a bit "gothic" though? Sorry if that question sounds a bit silly. Also, any recommendations on where to stay - want somewhere clean and basic - not too pricey but close to everything. Thanks for your help
The Gothic part is certainly not Gothic, its just old, if you know what I mean, its also close to the port and the Ramblas. We have stayed in a hotel called Balmes, just a few yards from Passeig de Gracia, but might be a bit quiet for a stag do, your probably better closer to the Ramblas but it will be a lot more expensive.We paid €200 for 3 nights for the two of us, more money to spend on beer!......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.