Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Click Here to access our review site :tup

Also am sure you don't need telling but I will anyway :lol: please take care walking the streets late at night and don't carry too much cash or valuables :tup
Half of the bars on the strip have now closed (good!!)..... Starco is much better, and favoured by most
Fanabe Costa Sur is a wonderful Hotel. It's location is good, quiet during the day but within a ten min walk to some great bars around the San Eugene, Porto Colon area. It's also only a five min walk to the beach.

Wilson ;)
Thankyou. I'll look into Starco. It doesn't mean anything to me at this stage, but i'm sure ten minutes on Google will reveal all.
Thanks for the Fanabe Costa Sur comment too.
Starco is over the road from the strip.... with Edwards, Yates's, Tramps, Lineker's to name a few
Man you will have a ball!!!
There are literally 1000's of bars all around the PDLA area ranging from Starcos (ie Linekers, Yates etc) to Irish Bars with live music and some great sing songs through to cabaret bars (see Elvis/Robbie Williams/Neil Diamond several times each night dashing between the bars!!!!).

As for accommodation, I would book the cheapest you can get in PDLA as you will not spend much time there - the beach is good with loads of room and the choices of bars & restaurants is amazing.

Have a good one!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.