Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Gaspodesm8,

What sort of information are you looking for? Have you already booked flights and looking for aircraft information, or are you looking to book flights? You'll find aircraft information on our What Aircraft? topic.

Darren
Darren I'm Looking to book flights. Was wondering if there was anyone here who had info on prices etc. Would it be better, cheaper if I drove to Manchester. Cheers, Steve
As far as i know flights from north of the uk (and south)to lanzarote are thursdays and sundays and the odd flight on a monday in high season so no flights on fridays im afraid.

jet 2 from manchester on the 15th -22nd oct are about £150 each per person, sorry but you wont get flights on the friday....

hope this helps

Andy
Most flights from Glasgow to Lanzarote from Glasgow are on Thursday, although there is one Sunday flight. If you go to Glasgow airport website and look at the flight timetable, you will be able to check the TOs which go there (Arrecife is the airport). None on Friday though.
Thanks for replies. Looks like I'm going to have to change holiday dates.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.