Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Go karts
9 Posts
Yes, I don't know anything aboiut them though I've only seen the adverts.
Which area of Lanzarote are you looking at?
The link on Pippys post is for the gokarts on the way into Puerto del Carmen. If you have smaller/younger kids, the gokarts in San Bartolome are much tamer :lol:
Thanks - they seem to be next to the airport, so should be central for any resort, if we hire a car. Has anyone actually used them?
Only the ones in San Bartolome. My daughter had her 21st birthday party there, and my friends lad had his 15th birthday there last week!! From what people have said it seems to be "better value for money" at San Bartolome, as the karts are slower so you feel you get more for your money :lol:
Can you just turn up and have a go or is it something you have to have a group and book in advance?
Sorry, I have no idea. Obviously I and my friend booked our birthday parties because we wanted a specific date and time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.