Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
it can be beautiful but very high humidity and most places closed,(tourist places) shacks will be gone too....personnaly i love it but if you are looking for a 'typical' Goa holiday it might dissapoint... the rains havent been coming till late the last few years and generally may is ok, but all the locals are saying this year monsoon will be early and heavy due to the unusual hot/humid weather we are having but ??
hope this helps a little...also there will be no charter flights from April end.
chilly
Goa is a beach holiday and the end April is the end of season with no more charter flights until November

Most of the beach shacks and good restaurants will be closed by May

The rains start by June but it does not rain every day all day but it is very hot and humid

You can get here by scheduled flights but it will not be the Goa that people on the discussion boards talk about
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.