Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Michelle

Try Candolim it is nice with plenty of good restaurants and all very laid back with a nice beach and you are not too far away from all the razzle of Calangute and Baga.

Mike
hi michelle arossim is classed as south goa but its situated at the the top end towards the north i read a report saying that the heritage village is in a quiet spot so check it out ,

Personally we prefer further south the beaches are less crowded , more chilled and just beautiful , the Haathi Mahal and the Dona Sylvia are both similar standard to the heritage i have stayed at the DS and been in the HM both are really good they are both in Cavelosim there are lots of really good restaurants on the door step no need for taxis .

You can book loads of trips where ever you choose to stay in Goa so that wont be a problem , there are also lots of beauty and ayuverdic treatments and massages available where ever you stay ,

If your going out and about even in the evening i would not wear expensive shoes etc.. the roads are covered in red sand and there are no pavements ,

breakfast can vary depending on where you stay when we stayed at the Donna Sylvia which is 5* we had the choice of cereals porridge fruit toast eggs & bacon cooked fresh on request , and indian style spicey vegetable dishes in a sauce , bread rolls , jam , fruit juice , tea , coffee & cold milk

enjoy your holiday anita :)
arrosim,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztry calangute,candolim, baga,GYMS??????????HELLOOOOOO
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.