Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Johneys shack and Johny are both going strong. He is still as large as life and now also owns a building half way up Holiday Rd. with three shops and a couple of flats His long time massage girl Laxmi is still also with him. Last season he was up and running by the end of Oct. and at the height of the season had about 60 sun beds out!!! Alan
Thanks Gramps, that's a relief. I assume his shack is still in the same place?
Thats right Sydney just at the back of the Goan Heritage, he's got a loyal following that shows up every year so I'm sure you'l see lots of familiar faces if you drop in for a visit Alan
Hi i went to goa in March and used Jonny's shack i thought the food was lovely, Jonny was great and so was all his staff. Laxmi (the young one) not the lady that does the massage, left to get married and Jonny was not sure if she would be returning. I also went to the Goan Heritage a couple of times for a swim, and someone said that they had built some suites, and redecorated all of the rooms, it all looked lovely especially the gardens :D would love to stay there, but did seem quite expensive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.