Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goan Heritage
7 Posts
stayed there xmas just gone excellent hotel,utopia nightclub nextdoor,3shacks on the beach jonnys,melones&pedros just outside hotel rear gate,sheetal indian restraunt in candolin beach road is very good also maggies, the golden eye & nirvana all by the hotel :D
excellent location, rooms are basic but hotel grounds are well maintained
also have their own beach shack elevated from the beach , great to watch the sunset,agree with rhys, about maggies etc there is aso a fabulous restaurant right next door a`revere(i think thats how you spell it) a little more expensive by goan standards but well worth a visit.
I`m feeling jealous now ,would be back their tomorrow if i could!
Enjoy yourself. :wave
Had a look at this hotel last week, it looks lovely - nice gardens and gate on to beach. Talked to some people at hotel and they said it was beautiful so just wondered if anybody else has anything to say. Thanks
Rhys,

I am thinking of returning to the Goan Heritage (I haven't stayed there for three years).

The nightclub wasn't there then. Is it really noisy?
we went there nov 2004 for our first holiday to goa.we had a room overlooking the pool and it was basic but large with fridge and sat tv and balcony on ground floor,nice clean bathroom. the staff were lovely especially the pool boys sadu and simon.the breakfast was very good,'american'and the bar prices were on a par with the shacks plus service charge unlike neelams last year where a kingfisher was 100r! we used jolly jacks shack most days and when we went back last year they remembered us so did the staff in the goan heritage.sadu the pool man took hubbys watch and got it repaired for us at very good price!we would go back but it is expensive compared to other hotels and we could only find it with travelpack
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.