UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
My father has used them a few times although he goes up by train rather than do the long drag in their coach - they give a discount if you make your own way to the hotel but you still get the excursions. Never had any problems and always happy. He's not answering the phone at present but I think he's been to the ones at Tyndrum and Dalmally. Coaches are all pretty new (and quite expensive) and the business seems to have a family feel to it. And looking at the gallery on the website, the owner also seems to be a pretty good photographer!
He's now answered the phone!

yes, highly recommended and he hopes to get to Oban this Autumn. The staff are all well trained and the tour drivers are very knowledgable. Food good (but he tends to rate based on amounts!) and some evening entertainment, but I suspect aimed at the older end of the spectrum.

He also says that if a big enough group books they will divert the coach to pick them up rather than have them travel to a listed pick up point, even if that doesn't apply to you it suggests a good level of care.
Just happened to be behind one of their coaches travelling up beside Loch Lomond today and I made a point of checking the coach and it looked very nice, clean and modern, it was also well driven.
Thanks Steve for taking the time to post twice with opinions from your Dad and also Kiltman for your comment.
I have looked at their website and spoken to them on the phone and it seems to be a good company so I am hoping to book a holiday to celebrate my husbands birthday in September.
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.