Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
I am going to be greedy and guess either San Gwann or Swieqi :D
Hope you have a great holiday.
Hi Jo and ta, however your wrong and anyway as per competition rules which incidentally I make up as I go along I am only able to accept your first answer which was San Gwann, so I am now making a family fortunes wrong answer noise wich is erer.

Sliema2
Have a nice trip. Our next visit is in August. Incidentally the temperature near two weeks ago hit 41c :shock:
My guess is Naxxar
Hi Sliema2,

Siggiewi,

Have fun,

Trev
Imgarr, where the egg church is?
He's gone now so we won't know 'till he gets back next week :cry:
Bongu everyone from very sunny and roasting hot Malta, well my old mate Trevor is the winner and very nice Siggiewi is to, so peacefull and quiet, got 10 spiffing bars in the village and we have tried them all, the locals are really very friendly and the beer and wine is much cheaper than Sliema, ah La Dolce Vita, anyway off for a bite to eat and a few beers down in the village in a mo, just got back from Ghar Lapsi it's a lovely walk but boy it's blinking hot out there, any way caw for now from magical Malta.

Mr & Mrs Sliema2
Hi Mr & Mrs Sliema2,

I don't suppose you'll read this until you return but what a guess! :yipee

Well the reason I chose Siggiewi is that it happens to be one of our favourite villages and you're quite right that it gets mega hot during the Summer. :sun While we were there last August, we were walking round the very pretty back streets (in the shade!), and noticed a house renovation taking place. The Maltese owner that was doing the work invited us in and we had a look around. Work was at a very early stage and he was showing us the cellar rooms (that had been previously filled in), that he was excavating out. I can't remember the name of the street but I'm just wondering if this is the property your friend has purchased? :hmmm

With its large open square and magnificent church, Siggiewi is a typical Maltese village and a place we shall always visit especially now you've mentioned the 10 bars! Please let us know how you rated them - location, drinks, food etc?

Trev
Dave,Sliema has already said that it was Siggiewi :D
Hi jojouk, yes I know but is it Bahar ic Caghag?

Dave
Dave,

I'm totally confused. What or where is Bahar ic Caghag? :hmmm

Trev
Good morning Trev
Bahar ic-Caghag near Qrejten Point. On the Coast road, water park area me thinks :?

Allan
'Bahar ic-Caghag' yes opposite the water park just around the corner from Maghtab!
I think the first festa I attended was at Siggiewi or Siggy wiggy as the army used to call it lol. Some lovely houses there my friends have a home there in the winter just up the road to the left of the church, bit hard to park outside though lol!
Hello again, could it be Ras il-Pellegrim that looks the sort of place to spend a few days.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.