Yep cant believe it , it went so fast , arrirved back this morning at 3.45 . Flew with Ba the flight out took just over 5 Hours due too strong head winds other than that i would definatly fly with them again .

We stoped in the santiago 3 apartments in Las Americas , had a wonderfull time there as usual , we had a bit of trouble the second night where my brother saw someone breaking in to an apartment while he was on the phone , so he quickly got a security guard then he radio'd for more in about 2 mintues there was about 4 of them , they couldnt find the lad he had climb over the roofs , but about 30 minutes later he tried again in a diffrent apartment and this time the security got him , and lets say he got dealt with , then the police came and arressted him , so i can saftly say i trust the security there .

Out of 12 days we had one cloudy day , it was the best weather i had seen in november / december for a long time . and i do think it was really busy .

We hired a car and went to the north to watch the st andrews festival which had a huge firework display , then on sunday we took a trip to the loro park , just a word of warning dont sit to close to the whales you get soaked .

All in all it was a fantastic holiday and cant wait to go back in march .

Ive got some good and bad restraunt reviews which ill post later and questions feel free to ask

Kirk :lol: