Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Ian

Ask Danny about Terra Mitica as he went from the Flamingo Oasis with my grandson and Karen (MRNKA) and her family.

Jean
Hiya Ian,

Like Jean said i went with her grandson and ht member mkanr and we had a brilliant day out at terra metica. well worth a visit.
The place is huge and you go all round the different themed sections there are laods of rides they are all good... me and Richard went on the same on 3 times damn i cant think what it called but its yellow and purple lol.

mkanr got us the tickets of the internt at 29€

Danny
ive just had a look what the ride is called its called Tizon the one meand jeans grandson went on 3 times in a row lol good thrill. :)
Hi Danny .. when you have some time, perhaps you could post a review of your day out in our Terra Mitica topic. It may be of interest to anyone browsing that topic who might be considering a visit to the theme park.

David :wave
Hi Tuppence, Aqualandia is a really good day out. They have lockers for your stuff but I can't remember how much they were.
You will be able to pick discount tickets up in resort,you see them all over the place.
The food at Aqualandia isn't that great, IMO you would be better taking your own.
Also you do have to pay extra for sunbeds but if you keep your ticket you can swop and change as you go around.

Have a great time, 8 more weeks for us to wait. :(

Sue :)
p.s I forgot to say, you could walk to Aqualandia from the Flamingo Oasis although it's all uphill.
There may be some useful info in our Aqualandia topic too.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.