Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Usually they are only too glad to sell you their excursions. We normally go DIY to Majorca but have been to the football several times with Thomson, to Son Amar with Airtours, and several markets with Direct Holidays. We have also been on a few private trips with local operators so I don't see any problem about your excursion.
Mel

In Puerto Alcudia there is a company No Frills Excursions which offers all manner of trips. I know they do a Soller one. They'll pick you up. You can get their info all over the place, and they can often be better value than the tour operators. They have a website, too:
http://www.nofrills-excursions.com
Any rep from any company will be DELIGHTED to sell you excursions with their outfit, even if you aren't in their hotel or travelling with their company! Just make sure that you get the times and locations of the pickups clear beforehand and turn up perhaps a little bit early!!
does anyone know where the no frills excursion office is based in alcudia im staying in plays de muro part in the albufera playa 8)
thanks mel
The No Frills office is in the Avenida de la Playa, close to the port itself. It is more or less opposite the Hotel Bahia de Alcudia, near to other hotels - Alcudia Garden and the Condes de Alcudia. There is a bar just close to it called The Brunel Inn (John and Em). Hope this helps.
Try a company called Tuscanno tours you book with any booking office in majorca it costs 15 euros for an all day tour for that you go on a bus then a boat then a tram then a train the only downside is you need to spend an hour at a sales talk but at the price it is good value for money as the same tour costs 45 euros with most other companys
I have been on the Toscana Tours' trip and thoroughly recommend it. Yes, there is a sales pitch, but it's no worse that being taken to the Shoe or Pearl Factory that is sometimes part of the Tour Operators' trips. It's a lovely day out and worth every cent!!
Its worth telling your rep which excursion you wish to do, even if they don't sell the excursion themselves they will be able to reccomend where to book that excursion.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.