Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Welcome to the forums Rosskemp :cheers

If anyone has stayed at the Naiki apartments would you please post your review here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/
Can't answer your question about the apartments but can answer about the weather. We've been a couple of times now in May and the weather has been very good. Bit cool in the evenings but during the day it was definitely sunbathing weather. It's still quite early in the year so there is the chance of a shower or two, although these did tend to be during the night. All the pubs will be open, but not sure about BCM. We have just come back from a week's self catering in Lanzarote and we were spending about £100 a day and we didn't go mad by any means, so take plenty!
Hi,

I have never stayed at these apartments but I can recommend a couple of places to eat. O'neil's irish pub near the Mimosa Park hotel ( I think this is in the same area as your apartment ) they do 2 meals for 9 euros, the food is homemade and freshly cooked but because of this you do sometimes have to wait a while, but it's worth it.
Also Canto's bar which is near the hotel Son Matias, good food and service and also a nice place to stop and have a drink.

Carol
We ate at Katies which is on Son Matias Beach. There is also a good fish and chip shop called Roosters (I think?) which is on the same road as House of Katmandu.
yes it is Roosters chippy.one of the best in resorts.sit down or takeaway.they do a sunday lunch as well.mine you for a cheap meals.tom browns chain is ok.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.