Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I hope you get away and on time, things seem a bit better for flights today, it seems to change on a daily basis. Have a lovely time! CBG
Sue
Hope you get to go on your holiday, my cousin is supposed to be flying to Majorca on Sunday ( I think you may be staying at the same hotel... Santa Lucia?) she's quite laid back about the whole thing.. what will be will be...... though she will probably get a bit more worked up nearer the weekend if flights are still being delayed/cancelled.
Friends are flying to Fuerterventura on Thursday for a 10 day holiday with their 3yr old twins, the twins are really exited about going to the seaside... I'm hoping the flights work out for them.
I flew to Portugal last month and didn't know until the day before my flight whether we would be going , luckily our airport opened for normal flights the day we were due to travel and we didn't even have a delay. The only thing you can do is check daily for info and keep your fingers crossed.

Judith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.