Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi
nearest golf course I know is just outside magaluf I think it is actualy in son ferrer near the western park
sorry no idea on prices but will ask around and get bacck
there is one on your way to palma from palma nova,about 1 mile on the main road.its on both sides of the road.very posh
This site may be of use, a friend of mine has recommended it to me for when I go away,
Simply Mallorca golf
It lists the courses and green fees. and you can send off for a free guide, (mine hasn't come yet, so can't tell you what it is like)

Santa Ponsa (not too far from Palma nova) comes highly recommended, it has held the Mallorcan Open a few times, but all courses including the new ones are supposed be be in good nick, and a fair test
The 2 golf courses close to Palma Nova are Poniente and Real Golf De Bendinat. Poniente is the other side of Magalluf from palma nova and is a beautiful course with good greens. Bendinat is in the opposite direction close to Illetas and is very hilly and when I played it last year the greens were poor. Both courses were approx 70 euros but a buggy which is essential at Bendinat is a further 40 euros. Try Poniente and maybe Santa Ponsa.
thanks for all the info i'm going thursday so i'l probably try a few of the courses. The website given was just what i was looking for!!!!

Thanks for all your help :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.