Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Dawn

Why not try the Son Matias Beach hotel in Palma Nova. It is RIGHT ON THE BEACH 8) (well not literally but there is only the promenade seperating you from it!) All rooms have a sea view with balcony and balcony furniture etc etc. Hubby and I always go there in January and we have never had a bad visit (5 times up to now and another visit booked for this January!) The hotel does not accept bookings for under 12 year olds. The food is fab, the bar is fab, the location is FANTASTIC! All in all I would REALLY recommend this hotel to anyone. It is only a very short walk away from the bars and restaurants of both Palma Nova and Magaluf.

The hotel is exclusive to Thomson. Hubby and I have just booked for January through http://www.portland-direct.co.uk. We have been keeping an eye on the prices for a few weeks now and on the Thomson website it was going to cost £518 for the two of us for one week half board. I went on the portland website on Sunday to find that they were having a weekend winter break sale and we have got the exact same holiday for £280 for the two of us (Yep - £140 each!!!) :shock: What a bargain eh? I really couldn't believe the price was correct so I actually phoned portland and they said yes, the price was correct cause it was a half price sale weekend!!!!

Anyway enough babbling from me! Hope that you enjoy your holiday in Palma Nova - whichever hotel you end up in!! :D
Thanks alot for your help, I will check out the website, and read up on the reviews of the Hotel.

Many thanks again
Dawn
dawn1234 sure you don;t mean the saga nova apptts
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.